In 30's, have a hard time finishing games. Any recommendations?

• Thread starter Thread starter /u/undergrounddirt
  • Start date Start date
U

/u/undergrounddirt

edit: It is definitely a time commitment and energy issue. Getting lots of recommendations for shorter easier games. Thanks!

I tried Hogwarts Legacy and had so much fun for like 5 days. I think I'm about half way done. Have no interest in going. Had really fun with Skyrim for a couple weeks. Lost the game save and have zero interest in doing it again. Finished BOTW. Haven't finished TOTK, though I know I will eventually. I played God of War but got stuck on one of the first levels and couldn't figure it out. Same with Fallen Order. Could not figure out how to get past certain steps and gave up. Played Horizon Zero dawn and loved the beginning. Then it got too hard and I realized I didn't want to spend time going off on micro missions to get supplies and dropped it.

I have kids and work and I just... have a hard time. I want to play games, but it seems like they all hit a grind eventually and I don't want that. I want games that keep me enthralled and excited the entire time, even if they're very linear and short.

I made it 20 minutes into Starfield lol

submitted by /u/undergrounddirt
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Members Online

No members online now.

Featured Content

Latest Forum Posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member