Game recommendation for games similar to a few.

• Thread starter Thread starter /u/ghostoutlaw
  • Start date Start date
U

/u/ghostoutlaw

I've burned through a few games lately. I'm looking for something new.

I've got Helldivers 2 in my rotation, but I pretty much only play that with a few friends. I wish I could say it was a well made game, but it's not. Arrowhead has a lot of work to do. Great game. Anyway.

I'm looking for a builder game to fill the other side of my gameplay void. I recently played through They Are Billions, Anno 1800 (Also played Anno 2070). I like both of these games, but I really need some level of multiplayer or interaction. I also would have liked more playstyle options with TAB. I feel like the lack of units and structures and the nature of the upgrades just really locks you into a pretty static build. And again, the lack of multiplayer/coop. I liked ANNO but the combat was just too slow and limited for my taste. I tried Infection Free Zone, it was okay but...meh. I've played plenty of the classics, SC, SC2, WCIII, loved them. The tropico series was good but obviously lacks combat.

I tried Starship Simulator, obviously that has a long way to go. Probably not as far as Star Citizen, lol. Hammerting and Evil Genius too were games I liked recently but both a bit too linear.

Loved factorio too. I saw tempest rising on the horizon and I just don't think that'll ever come out. I've also got Rust too but...I don't feel like having cancer this month.

I've tried to get into Stellaris a few times. It seems good but I feel like that has a steep, steep learners curve at this point.

Anyone got any good recommendations?

submitted by /u/ghostoutlaw
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Members Online

No members online now.

Featured Content

Latest Forum Posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member