What games would you say have the best followers/companions for a playable character?

reddit

Registered
I started gaming more or less during the early days of WoW, and my first character ever was a Night Elf hunter (because of course it was). When I got that first cat pet, I thought that was just the coolest thing. Played hunter and warlock almost exclusively for many years. This influenced my continued love for characters with companions to this day.

What games would you say have your favorite tag-a-longs?

My wife is currently re-playing Skyrim right this minute (so obviously I have time to write out all this gibberish), and she's trying to decide on pursuing either Cicero or Aela (was always Serana for me because, of course it was).

I also really enjoyed creating and customizing my own rocket-launching, laser-firin' mechanical buddy in Fallout 4.

Of the modern, more current games, Elden Ring has some of the most fun and varied companions, but I wish they were full-time, and not just situational. Guess that makes me a lame-ass though. Whatevah.

What games did you enjoy that had or have, a great follower/companion/pet feature? Good AI, solid combat mechanics, legit utility, or just plain fun to have around...doesn't matter. Who you pickin'?

submitted by /u/PlatformDiscoFunk
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Members Online

No members online now.

Featured Content

Latest Forum Posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger Ebert