Does Priceline use “hidden city” ticketing or “skiplagging?”

• Thread starter Thread starter /u/NoYogurtcloset1769
  • Start date Start date
U

/u/NoYogurtcloset1769

I’m booking a last minute flight to SLC for a concert and I originally booked through skiplagged, before actually knowing what skiplagging is or that it could get me banned from Delta. There should really be a damn warning or something. The only reason I found out is because my fiance told me when I went to brag about finding a $400 flight for $113.

I already bought my concert ticket which is non-refundable and lost the service fee from Skiplagged even if I do cancel my delta flight. I found another similarly priced flight on Priceline, but since this is a third party booking service that actually books through their website, it’s completely non-refundable. I’m worried I’ll book a new Priceline ticket only to find that it’s also a skiplagging service. Does anyone know how they operate? I really don’t want to risk my ability to fly Delta because I go through them multiple times a year, along with my family. It would be awkward to have to fly separate on all the family trips.

Also, out of curiosity, would Delta really ban me for a single one-way flight where I disembark before the final destination? How likely is it that they’d even find out or care?

submitted by /u/NoYogurtcloset1769
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...