Will JAL, as code sharing with West Jet, issue all boarding passes during check-in at SIN?

• Thread starter Thread starter /u/Altruistic-Repeat-66
  • Start date Start date
U

/u/Altruistic-Repeat-66

I am planning to book a flight on Westjet.com for SIN-NRT-YYC-YYZ this coming April 19. The SIN-NRT is code shared with JAL as the operating airline. The NRT-YYC-YYZ is entirely Westjet. My dilemma is that Westjet cannot give me a definite answer if JAL will issue me all boarding passes upon check-in in SIN. This is very crucial because my sister has a Philippine passport and therefore would need a transit visa if she ends up clearing immigration just to get the boarding passes for NRT-YYC-YYZ. JAL arrives at Narita Terminal 2 and next flight on Westjet departs from Terminal 1. Is there anyone who can give me a definitive answer if there's a transfer desk for Westjet in Narita where my sister can get her boarding passes for the Westjet leg? If there's one, is this prior to reaching security? Or can she even get pass security with just a printed itinerary in order to reach the transfer desks? Thank you for your help. Appreciate it so much.

submitted by /u/Altruistic-Repeat-66
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Members Online

No members online now.

Featured Content

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger Ebert