I just literally finished watching Brokeback Mountain and I’ve never been this empty and sad in my life after watching a movie

Crowded Caribou

Registered
Hi yall, so my friends kept telling me to watch this movie; brokeback mountain cuz they said I’m gonna like it as much as I like call me by your name, maurice (1987), god’s own country, and my policeman

So I watched it today, on a Friday night alone, the story was great, and I instantly had a huge crush on Ennis (Heath Ledger) cuz he’s such a fine man

I honestly loved everything, it gave me perspective on whats it like to live in the countryside, herding, riding horses, living life, see the life of queers back in the days, and I just really enjoyed every part of the story.

But when it reached the part about what happened to Jack... yall.. I broke down and cried until the ending.. cuz I just wanted Jack and Ennis to be together and have a happy ending but huhu

After watching the movie I had to search who’s playing Ennis cuz I was kinda obsessed with him, to his voice and he’s just so manly yk.. ahhh he’s such a fine man. until I discovered he passed away back in 2008 due to prescription drug overdose

Yall have no idea how heavy my chest and how empty I feel after watching the film and then reading the bad news about Heather.. Life isn’t fair

Has anyone felt this way before? welp

submitted by /u/_jinhui
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Members Online

No members online now.

Featured Content

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger Ebert