Does something like an “insurance navigator” for pet insurance?

• Thread starter Thread starter /u/castfire
  • Start date Start date
U

/u/castfire

Hi everyone, I’m unsure how to phrase this question but I figure I can’t be the only one in the world who has wondered this— I just don’t really know how to search for it. (Also, sorry if this is the wrong sub to post this.)

I’ve had the same pet insurance since I adopted my cat in 2017; it was just sort of automatic and came with her microchip. But, I have no idea if it’s actually any good and kind of have no idea how to parse things like pet insurance or their policies. I’m wondering if my policy sucks, I should get new pet insurance, or if I’m better off sticking to what I’ve had because at least I’ve had it for so long? (She’s 8 now, so IDK if starting a new policy would be a bad idea because now anything from the past 6 years would be a “preexisting issue”?)

Basically, does something exist where there’s some kind of expert/professional I could call, and they could answer my questions, walk me through everything and explain it all like I’m 5? Like they could break down my current policy in a way I would understand, and give me recommendations/help me ACTUALLY figure out where I currently stand and what my options are? Help me compare policies, etc?

I have no idea who to ask my questions to, and just want someone who can actually explain this stuff to me. Does such a thing exist? Where should I look?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/castfire
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...