• Thread starter Thread starter /u/L3GOLAS234
  • Start date Start date
U

/u/L3GOLAS234

Hello. Im planning my honeymoon for next year. So far, we've decided that:

• We want to travel for 3-4 weeks
  • We will be around 1 week in the French Polynesia to finish the trip
  • We want to go before to a developed country/place for 2-3 weeks

Apart from that, we will depart from Spain.

Our options then (we think) are:

• USA. We like Florida (Orlando Parks and Everglades) and the National Parks of the West Coast. The main "disadvantage" is that is "close" to Spain.
  • Japan + Honolulu + San Francisco. Honolulu feels a bit reduntant but all the flights from Tokyo are doing a stop in Honolulu or 2 other places, so I think its the most optimal itinerary. Then San Francisco is the only path we can return to Spain.
  • Australia. We are not big fans of desertic landscapes and we will be at the beach in Polynesia.
  • New Zealand. All the pictures I see are beautiful, but less beautiful than equivalents in other places. For instance, the fjords are best in Norway, the lakes and mountains are best in Canada, the cities are best in many south asian countries, Australia or USA...

We like everything: cities, small towns, historical heritage, nature, wildlife, gastronomy, amusement parks... At that point we will have been in Vietnam, Thailand, Canada, Spain, Italy, Egypt, Tanzania, Croatia... and we enjoyed every single trip a lot.

So far New Zealand and Australia are the ones that we don't really feel like going, but at the same time, its optimal in the sense that they are the closest destinations to the Polynesia.

Which destination would you choose and why? Is there any place we are missing? (maybe Costa Rica/Galapagos?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/L3GOLAS234
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Members Online

No members online now.

Featured Content

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger Ebert