My roommate abuses my dog and want him out

• Thread starter Thread starter /u/Several_Ad5302
  • Start date Start date
U

/u/Several_Ad5302

So I woke up this morning and my dog used the bathroom in his cage. It’s a normal thing we’re still overnight potty training. We take him out twice before we go to bed. This morning was different because after he got out of the bath he decided to use the bathroom on the floor in the house. Instead of spanking him and taking him outside like we usually do my roommate decided he was going to repeatedly hit my dog in the head to the point he (my dog) was crying and screaming yelping. I do not condone animal violence but I don’t know how to get him out of my apartment because he just entered my lease. I’ve gotten on him about it before have told him multiple times not to hit my dog in the head to tap him on his nose or his bottom. It turned into a screaming match today because he thought he was justified in beating my dog in the head until he was yelling and crying. How do I get him out of my apartment? Idk if I need to call police talk to the office about evicting him i don’t know what to do. I’m tired of it

submitted by /u/Several_Ad5302
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...