Multi pet pissing war

• Thread starter Thread starter /u/Notveryclever17
  • Start date Start date
U

/u/Notveryclever17

I’m honestly at a lost. This has not happened in the 4 years we have owned our pets. We have 5 cats and a dog. One of our older male cats has been having issues using the litter box for peeing. We spent so much money on tests to find out it was anxiety and now he is on medication and a routine that has been successful. The issue is before we were able to get him on medication, he had peed on the bed (specifically my fiancés pillow) when we were out at work. We luckily have a mattress protector and we were able to clean everything. We decided we would keep the bedroom door closed during the day. Well one morning after my fiancé woke up to pee all over her pillow again. Much more this time. Didn’t smell like cat urine, but we figured it was our older cat again. This time- no cats in the room at all just the dog. One of the cats snuck into the bedroom in the morning and peed on my side of the bed. Ok- we will be better at watching the door when opening and closing. Tonight, it is storming and I sat down with my dog. He peed on my side of the bed. With further thought, we think he peed on her pillow the second time around. We are now having a pee war in this damn house focused primarily on our bed (no other accidents in the house). How do we fix this behavior? We bought new pillows. At some point we will be getting a new mattress. But we enjoy our pets being able to cuddle, we just don’t want to be peed on either. Any advice for the pissing war?

submitted by /u/Notveryclever17
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Members Online

No members online now.

Featured Content

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger Ebert