Dog sneezing, hiccuping, and extra cuddly?

• Thread starter Thread starter /u/Elliot_The_Idiot7
  • Start date Start date
U

/u/Elliot_The_Idiot7

My dog has been really clingy and cuddly for the past few days, shooting us some real serious “puppy dog eyes” if you know what I mean. Last night he had a hiccup attack, today he had a sneeze attack, and he’s never really had either before. He also seems a bit more mellow, but that could just be my perception. He mainly plays during the day with other family members while I’m gone at work.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? Now it’s worth noting that he HAS learned a habit of pretending to gag years ago when he’s grumpy about a situation, so maybe he just found more creative ways to get attention. (We know the gag thing is faking because the second he gets what he wants, or we firmly enough say “stop that”, he’s miraculously perfectly fine.)

He figured this out when he was a puppy and we would have to remove his neck leash when he pulled and squirmed too much cause it would make him gag. Now he “gags” when ever he’s annoyed with any leash… even though it’s attached to a properly fitted harness that he’s not even pulling on it, lol

submitted by /u/Elliot_The_Idiot7
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Members Online

No members online now.

Featured Content

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger Ebert