Travelling with my dog in Lufthansa cargo via Frankfurt to India. Please share your layover experience with your pet! (Details in post)

• Thread starter Thread starter /u/bjhsub
  • Start date Start date
U

/u/bjhsub

I’m taking my dog with me to India and we have a layover at Frankfurt for about 3 hours. I was told by customer service that she will be transported to their Animal Lounge during the layover and I can visit her, but just found out through Frankfurt airport’s website that for anything 3 or less hours that they will NOT be transported to the animal lounge and instead will be kept in a “special room for animals” and that they would do a “superficial visual inspection” of the animal and are “unable to provide any information about the condition of the pet during this time”

Idk why but that makes me anxious. Has anyone had their pet in transit for a layover of 3 or less hours? If so, could you please shed some light on the whole situation? Any type of information will be greatly appreciated!

Link to Frankfurt Website FAQ - https://www.frankfurt-airport.com/en/faqs/overview-faqs/faq-animals.html

submitted by /u/bjhsub
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Members Online

No members online now.

Featured Content

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger Ebert