Short Canadian Road Trip - Toronto - Ottawa - Montreal - Quebec

• Thread starter Thread starter /u/efamm
  • Start date Start date
U

/u/efamm

My partner and I are both from the UK and are planning a short road trip across Canada for late June. For myself I have been to Canada plenty of times, however, I have never left Toronto and the GTA so we were planning on seeing more of the country. My partner has never visited North America before. I will be over for a few weeks prior with work so we had planned to start our trip on the friday with my partner arriving in Pearson (YYZ) and leaving from Montreal (YUL) on the saturday the following week.

We are looking for advice on how to split our time and what the best route would be. We are mainly considering driving as we have friends that we can stop at but will also have a lot of bags that can be an inconvenice carrying around.

Our initial plan is:

3 Days in Toronto

1 Day in Ottawa

2 Days in Quebec City

3 Days in Montreal

Would this give us enough time to see everything and is this too much driving for this length of time? We are both european so have some reservations about Quebec City as we are not sure we will get a lot from driving the distance there, is it possible to do a day trip from Montreal there?

Secondly, whether its worth staying overnight in Ottawa or we could add it into the Montreal side and split the trip 50/50 with Toronto and Montreal.

Any other advice or tips would be well appreicated

submitted by /u/efamm
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Members Online

No members online now.

Featured Content

Latest Forum Posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member