Airplane refuel

Samba de

Registered
Sam and Dave are working as airplane refuellers on LA Airport. One late Friday afternoon, Dave receives a call from their manager: "Hey Dave, we just got a delivery of some new, experimental jet fuel. Can you and Sam refuel the Boeing on platform 3 with that stuff?" "Sure boss, no problem!"

While they are refueling the plane, Dave notices the new fuel smells a bit weird so he asks Sam to sniff it too. "What the fuck, Dave?! It smells like single malt whiskey!" says Sam. And before Dave can stop him, Sam takes a sip! “And it tastes like whiskey, too!" yells Sam.

Dave takes a sip too and yells: "Hang on, I got a big jerrycan in my car, let me grab it!"

Long story short: Sam and Dave are partying all night at Sam's place until they, drunk as hell, fall asleep by the break of day.

Saturday morning, 10 AM, Dave wakes up with an enormous hangover and stumbles to the toilet to take a leak. When he returns he notices that Sam has disappeared. As he searches Sam's apartment for his mate, the phone rings.

"Dave, Dave, it's me, Sam! Have you..."

"Sam?! Where the hell are you man?!", Dave asks.

Sam: "I'll tell you later! Have you already farted?"

Dave:"No man, why?"

Sam: "Dave, I'm calling from Sydney..."

submitted by /u/2225ns
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Members Online

No members online now.

Featured Content

Latest Forum Posts

Forum Statistics

Threads