Will I be able to get waivers for allergies and light asthma?

reddit

Registered
I have been allergic to peanuts and tree nuts all my life, I haven't had tree nuts in years but pecans would slightly close my airways and peanuts make my mouth itch but, i also have had asthma since a child technically. I don't ever have to use an inhaler etc and i can run a few miles and ither physically taxing stuff without anything happening but i feel like I have a "attack" probably around every half decade or so pretty randomly im 20 now my last one was around 15-16 where I went and did a breathing treatment and nefire that i was probably 5 or 6. I'm aware being over 13 and having it on record my last one was over 13 will likely make it harder if it's possible but do you guys think I would be able to get all the waivers idc if I have to talk to every branch or If it takes months and months I'll do what needs to be done but I fear the worst case scenario of getting DQ'd after working so hard to get where I am from losing over 100 pounds and pursuing my education and other life stuff I wasn't taught and had to pursue part of it just for me and the other part banking on my dream to serve like my family members who served before me grandfather,uncles, etc even some of my friends are active duty and reserve and I want to expirience it so bad

submitted by /u/Global-Pen-5923
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Members Online

No members online now.

Featured Content

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger Ebert