shows today are so bad

Vast Vendace

Registered
I might be biased on this cause it is an opinion but I feel like shows nowadays are like….really cringey and try way to hard to “keep up with the trends” which makes them so bad. Shows from the 2000s-2017 were so good. There were 20 plus episodes with like 10 seasons such as friends, pretty little liars. Gossip girl. Vampire diaries, early greys anatomy, the 100. Don’t get me wrong they all had cringey moments but there’s a reason people rewatch those tv shows instead of the ones that come out today. Im curious what happened. Why actors suck so much at acting and why directors suck at picking a semi decent cast. Shows in 2000-2017 had amazing actors that knew how to act. Like Ginny and Georgia, the summer I turned pretty, etc have some really bad acting that I can tell when it’s that bad. Again don’t get me wrong there are some great shows I think can go really far like the ones in the past like bridgerton and outerbanks. Those are the only 2 shows that I can even think of that are good enough to be excited for. What happened to actors who looked like Damon and Stefan Salvatore and Elena Gilbert. Now we have an off brand group like the summer I turned pretty. (They are good looking but just not for the level of vampire diaries cast) I know there will be people upset by this but I really don’t care because of how passionate I feel about how horrible all tv shows are today. Why do you think greys anatomy fell off after the og actors left like Kepner in 2018. The show now is so bad and the actors are so bad. Or NICKELODIAN. shows like Icarly, victorius, dog with a blog, good luck Charlie, all these are amazing shows and now they have like weird shows with weird production. Why do u think the new Icarly fell off? The way it was produced and the script was so bad. Or new SpongeBob? The facial expressions of them are crazy and way to over the top. Everyone knows OLD SpongeBob was so good. Or Harry Potter? I will defend that series forever I’m am over the top Harry Potter fan. The spin off series fantastic beasts? Same world same everything but it just was not good at all and I love the wizarding universe. The show on Netflix The Society was SO GOOD. It had so much diversity that I know everyone loves nowadays which is awesome and it had mystery young adult genre. Netflix goes and cancels it. There’s a petition for the society to come back with hundreds of thousands of signatures but Netflix will ignore it and renew ginny and Georgia the cringiest show ever. My biggest complaint also is they don’t make any more GOOD dystopian shows ever. Hunger games? Banger. Maze runner? Banger. Divergent? Banger. Fifth wave? Banger. The 100? Banger. All in the 2000-2017. I so badly want them to do shows and movies like that but directors and producers will continue to ignore us and make shows for middle schoolers with horrible acting and scripts. I could go on and on about this and as you can tell this is my biggest pet peeve EVER. I mean this with love because of how badly I wish shows and movies would just listen to people who want old shows like they used to have.

Love,

-passionate movie/tv show lover

submitted by /u/Jacket_Sudden
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Members Online

No members online now.

Featured Content

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member