Recommend me a great must see movie and a great so bad it’s good movie!

• Thread starter Thread starter /u/_Following_Jesus_
  • Start date Start date
U

/u/_Following_Jesus_

Looking for a suggestion on what your so good it’s bad movie and an amazing have to see movie?

I’ve recently at 40 yo began to have a love of movies. I know. Crazy. I’ve seen some greats. Love Leonardo DiCaprio and anything Tarantino. And really love movies that are just all around fucked up but deep and thought provoking.

Today I watched Bully with Brad Renfro and I think it’s amazing. I’d consider it a so good you have to watch but pretty fucked up. And I’m about to watch Fanatic with John Travolta as a great bad unintentionally funny movie.

So my question is what 2 movies would you recommend? Bonus points if you tell me where I can stream it free. And spoilers really don’t bother me too much. But you can decide what to tell me about why I should watch it.

Thanks for you help Reddit!

My daughter and I plan to watch Troll 2 tomorrow! Wanted to throw that in in case you wanted to suggest it.

ETA I’m not super into action or horror but will definitely give it a try if it’s a good enough story! I do love comedies but I’m looking for something more thought provoking. Of course if any of these fall in the so bad it’s good/funny category that’s probably something I’d enjoy even if it was one of those things.

submitted by /u/_Following_Jesus_
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Members Online

No members online now.

Featured Content

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger Ebert