May Have Stumbled Upon Foreign Covert Ops that are Committing Mass Crime and Fraud in the United States

reddit

Registered
So first of all I am not a former servicemen. I do have the utmost respect for those that are physically capable to enlist in our military and serve our country with the honor and passion that only exists in the United States of America. This is the greatest country to ever exist and I support our military because of their duty to protect our land and their sacrifice to fight in live combat.

That being sad I've been thinking a lot lately how foreign influence is currently having a real impact here in the US and our mainland. There are numerous links of Russia and China in the illegal trade that goes in on the continental U.S. The drugtrade, human trafficking, illegal gambling, mass fraud, and weapons market are all being pumped by Russia and China. Their power and influence with the mass wealth of the country had fueled a massive wave of illegal trade internationally. Think about it. Would these foreign powers let criminals control these trades and operate in their country and further, the globe. Without A.) Taking their cut or B.) Seizing control of the whole operation.

Wake up! The enemy is among us. on our streets. in our schools. and every where we look I'm sure there are people who aren't really with us. Operatives. Staging Chaos and destabilizing the country till its so out of order that they wouldn't need a land invasion. America will tear itself to shreds from within. Then the enemy can come in and take our land and our resources. It's already started. They are here.

submitted by /u/SmokeyMcPot0509
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Members Online

No members online now.

Featured Content

Latest Forum Posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger Ebert