Looking for a movie to watch, open to all suggestions (though something funny, interesting, exciting, engrossing, and/or stimulating is best)

• Thread starter Thread starter /u/Bobideybob
  • Start date Start date
U

/u/Bobideybob

I'm really bored and even though I have a lot of movies on my watchlist I feel like I've seen most of the ones that are actually worth seeing, so I'm just looking for recommendations. Here are some things I've watched in the past:

Some of my favorite movies:

Logan

Prisoners

Die Hard

Gremlins

Good Burger

Paper Tigers

Real Steel

Ted

Nightcrawler

Kingsman 2

Superbad

Parent Trap (1998)

Marriage Story

Whiplash

Midgnight in Paris

Role Models

Step Brothers

RRR

A Simple Favor

Revenant

Big Mommas House

Undisputed (2/3/4)

I Want You Back

Under The Same Moon

Are We There Yet

The Watch

Extraction (1&2)

Some movies I didn't like:

Boss baby christmas special

Barbarian

Morbius

The Northman

Pain & Gain

The one thing I dislike the most is just boring movies with bad plot and/or pacing (though bad/abnormal pacing is forgivable if the movie isn't boring and instead just "different" like Crank 2 or X). I'm looking for (just about) any and all suggestions (as long as they don't have bad pacing, etc.), but I'm feeling most like watching an action/comedy (best if a combo of both, but either is still very good), but other suggestions are very welcome (horror, drama, even romcoms (that's how desperate I am))! Also, I would love to hear what you like about the movie (minus spoilers of course) and what it's about (though I can just search that part up on my own if need be).

submitted by /u/Bobideybob
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...