Around 200$ aluminum suitcase or aluminum frame with pc shell ?

• Thread starter Thread starter /u/userovreddit
  • Start date Start date
U

/u/userovreddit

Hello, I am thinking about buying a sturdy suitcase. I am mostly on longer in Country work trips where I go from one location to the next by car or similar vehicles. Sometimes I have to leave the country too(by plane). I would like a bigger size because the trips can get quite long(a few weeks). I want to have latches because of the added security and thought about aluminum because it also protects my items ( for example electronics) in there. At least i think so, correct me if I am wrong. I don’t want to spend a ton of money so I looked around and found an aluminum suitcase on Amazon for around 200$. I didn’t find much information on the internet about it or similar suitcases. The companies name is Aoliwei. I heard that many inexpensive aluminum suitcases break easily and it is better to buy another suitcase for example one with pc. So now my questions: has someone tested the Amazon suitcase or similar models and if so would you recommend it ? Would you rather recommend buying a pc suitcase with and aluminum frame for the same price ?? Or would you recommend soft sided luggage instead of hardsided luggage all together ?

submitted by /u/userovreddit
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Members Online

No members online now.

Trending Content

Featured Content

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger Ebert